Female infertility is a horrible and distressing condition. For some lucky women, birth control is their biggest concern, but for others, getting pregnant seems impossible. On average, a woman is most likely to conceive during the first six months of continuous trying but some may need to strive harder because of fertility issues. There are many causes of female infertility such as ovarian cysts, PID, blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis and you should really consult your doctor to determine whether medical treatment is required. However, there are many simple home remedies for female infertility that can help you get pregnant fast. They can be used alongside traditional treatments and will boost your chances of conceiving naturally.
There are a lot of reasons why women fail to get pregnant despite trying hard. These reasons can include anything from a simple hormonal imbalance to a major pathological disease. Some of the most common causes of fertility issues are mentioned below:
- General hormonal imbalance  – Hormones regulate periods and ovulation. An imbalance can disrupt both
- Short duration of Luteal Phase – The luteal phase is the post-ovulatory portion of a woman’s cycle. During this phase, any fertilized egg will attach itself to the uterine lining. If the phase is too short, fertilized eggs often fail to attach.
- Insufficient Luteinizing Hormone – A natural surge during the cycle of this hormone initiates ovulation and stimulates other hormones which help the fertilized egg attach to the uterine wall. If the surge is insufficient, ovulation may not occur.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome  – is a condition in which a woman’s levels of estrogen and progesterone are out of balance. The hormonal imbalance leads to the growth of ovarian cysts which can lower fertility
- High concentration of Prolactin – High levels of the hormone prolactin in the blood can suppress ovulation. Breastfeeding raises prolactin levels and explains low pregnancy rates for breastfeeding moms.
- Presence of anovulatory cycles – During an anovulatory cycle, insufficient quantities of the hormone progesterone are produced which can prevent ovulation, yet may still lead to heavy bleeding. This bleeding is often mistaken for a normal period, yet no egg is produced.
- Endometriosis  – Endometriosis is a condition where the lining of the uterus, called the endometrium, grows in the wrong place, such as the fallopian tubes or ovaries. When this lining is shed as would happen in a normal period, it has nowhere to go and can cause heavy cramps, cysts, and reduced fertility.
- Blocked fallopian tubes – Mucus and other debris can often block the fallopian tubes, preventing an egg reaching the uterine wall. This can prevent pregnancy or worse, lead to an ectopic pregnancy.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease – PID is an infection of the upper genital tract which includes the womb, fallopian tubes, and ovaries. If the infection is left untreated, scarring can occur which can prevent the eggs traveling through the fallopian tubes and thus lowers fertility.
Age and lack of proper nutrition can also be the cause of low fertility.
Experiencing problems with fertility can prove to be emotionally painful for any woman. It can also lead to several other problems such as isolation, anxiety, depression and lack of concentration.
If you find yourself constantly struggling to get pregnant, you should remember to check your partner’s fertility. A low sperm count can often be the cause.
But if the problem lies with you, don’t worry – there is good news. You can follow some easy home remedies for female infertility. These remedies are not only simple and cheap but are all natural, so your body would not be exposed to any harm.
It does not only count as one of the effective home remedies for fertility but also aids in healthy development of your unborn baby once you are pregnant.
In order to use pomegranate to increase fertility, crush its seeds and bark into fine powders.
- Mix both powders together in equal ratios and keep the mixture in an airtight jar.
- Scoop out half a teaspoon of this powder and gulp it down using warm water.
- Repeat this remedy two times a day for a few weeks and watch your fertility level rise. Alternatively, you can squeeze out some fresh pomegranate juice and drink it on a daily basis.
- Maca Root
Maca root can be called as one of the most powerful home remedies for fertility because of its hormone-balancing effect.  This potent herb also comes with vitality and fertility promoting properties.
What Maca root does is balance out the production of progesterone and estrogen hormones in your body in a way that it boosts fertility. 
Maca root can prove as a rich source of iron- a nutrient which is extremely important for women to conceive.
Using this herb is quite easy as you simply need to mix half a teaspoon of its powdered form in a cup filled with water. Mix it and drink this solution every day.
It is always preferred to use Maca root in natural form even though its supplements are also available in the market.
Remember to stop taking this herb immediately after getting pregnant.
- Olive Oil
If you are looking for home remedies to get pregnant, olive oil might be beneficial for you. This oil can effectively increase your chances of getting pregnant mainly because of the monounsaturated fat present in it. 
Monounsaturated fat has been proven to improve the reproductive health. It can help you fight off any underlying problems and increase the chances of a live birth.
To use olive oil, drink up to 2 tablespoons of it on a daily basis. You can also use extra-virgin olive oil to cook your daily meals or as a part of your salad dressings.
They are a rich in different amino acids that can successfully increase your chances of getting pregnant. 
All you have to do is to get 10-12 dates and remove their seeds. Add some chopped coriander and grind the mixture to form a paste.
This paste must be added to a ¾ cup of cow’s milk and the solution must be subjected to boiling.
Drink the final solution once every day for seven days in a row. Be sure to start drinking it from the exact date of your last menstrual cycle.
If you don’t want to go through all the trouble of processing, simply add some dates to your diet as a snack.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is so effective that it is even mentioned by different health practitioners as one of the most useful home remedies to get pregnant.
It works by flushing toxins out of the body. It has also been found to balance the hormonal disturbance in the body and treat all problems that are hindering a normal conception.
Apple cider vinegar is said to be acidic in nature but exerts alkalinizing effects on the body.
It aids in maintaining an alkaline pH in saliva and the vaginal environment. The alkaline environment promotes conception and makes it easy to get pregnant.
Additionally, it can also treat different fungal infections that might be inducing infertility in your body. 
To use vinegar as a home remedy for fertility,
- Add 2 teaspoons of it in a glass of water along with a little honey.
- Drink this solution twice every day.
- You can also soak your body in apple cider vinegar mixed with your regular bath water for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stress Control
You might feel stressed out about not getting pregnant in the first place and all it will do is make things more difficult for you.
Hence, it is important to include stress management among the home remedies to get pregnant.
Excessive stress can increase the levels of the alpha-amylase enzyme in your body. This enzyme makes it difficult for you to get pregnant by delaying ovulation and affecting the reproductive cycle. 
To manage stress and keep alpha-amylase concentration low, try practicing different relaxation techniques such as meditation, yoga, massage therapies and acupuncture.
You can also listen to soft music to calm yourself or read self-help books.
- Folic Acid
Folic acid is said to be an important vitamin for your body in order to conceive. It works by aiding in cell division and promoting ovulation. 
It is so effective that health experts also recommend taking it throughout the entire course of pregnancy to avoid developmental problems in babies. 
You can use include folic acid among your personal favorite home remedies for fertility in two ways.
Either take it in the form of supplements after consulting with your doctor, or use foods naturally rich in folic acid. Some of these foods include avocado, broccoli, leafy vegetables, beans, raisins, and lentils. 
- Stinging Nettle
This is because stinging nettle has certain properties that render it as a potent uterine tonic. It is rich in minerals that are extremely beneficial for your body. 
Additionally, stinging nettle will also help decrease the stress levels and increase the chances of getting pregnant. 
In order to use stinging nettle,
- Mix 1 tablespoon of this herb in dried form to a cup of hot water.
- Cover it for 5 minutes and strain it later.
- Add a bit of honey to taste and drink.
- Drink this solution 2 to 3 times a day.
Nettle is also available in the form of supplements but must be used after consulting with your doctor.
Always remember not to use this herb during pregnancy.
It is also known as vitex helps to get pregnant fast by correcting hormonal imbalance and improving ovulation.
It is also helpful in combatting polycystic ovarian syndrome which is said to be a leading case of female infertility. 
Chasteberry is easily available in local market. You can get it in different forms i.e. capsules, dried berry or tincture.
Remember to ask a doctor for suitability and proper dosage of this herb.
Maintaining appropriate hydration is important as it will help in lubrication and transfer essential nutrients and hormones to their required destinations. 
Water also gets rid of toxins accumulated within your body and prevents urinary infections.
It is crucial for you to drink at least ten to twelve glasses of water daily to avoid complications due to dehydration. 
Therefore, keep a reusable bottle full of water wherever you go. You can also drink green tea or fresh juices for a change of taste.
- Adequate Sleep
It has been proven that women who have low production levels of serotonin and melatonin have short luteal. Hence, such women face difficulty in getting pregnant. 
A lack of sleep is also said to impair the regulation of adrenaline, insulin and cortisol by the body, all of which makes conception much more difficult.
So if you desire getting pregnant fast, make sleep a priority among your other home remedies for getting pregnant.
You can start by taking a nap anytime during the day or going to sleep earlier than your usual time. Try sleeping in a completely dark room to maintain melatonin levels.
Getting the right amount of exercise is important to maintain high fertility levels. 
You can indulge in different activities like swimming, walking and other fun sports to stay active and improve your chances of getting pregnant.
Keep a check on your exercise schedule as too much exercise can also decrease fertility by decreasing ovulation in your body. 
Cinnamon is often used as a treatment to get rid of polycystic ovarian syndrome which also induces infertility in females. 
Studies have proven that cinnamon can make the menstrual cyclicity in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome better.
It can also be used to treat other problems such as amenorrhea, uterine fibroids, and endometriosis, all of which can directly affect the fertility of a woman.
To use cinnamon, add one teaspoon of it in powdered form to a cup of boiling water. Mix it thoroughly and drink it once every day. You can also make it a part of your daily diet by sprinkling it on yogurt, cereal or oatmeal.
Do not consume more than two teaspoons of cinnamon every day.
- Banyan Roots
Roots of banyan tree are an effective home remedy for female infertility. 
To use this home remedy, dry some banyan tree roots in direct sunlight for a few days. Crush the dried roots to form a powder and keep it in an airtight jar.
Use the powder on a daily basis by mixing 1-2 tablespoons of it in a glass of milk. Be sure to drink this mixture on an empty stomach.
Do not eat anything after drinking the solution for an hour. Keep using this remedy for a few months to notice visible effects and be careful not to drink it during your normal menstrual cycle.
All you need to do is to get some alum and cover it in cotton. Place this inside your vagina during the night and take it out the next morning.
You will observe a milky white layer on the cotton when you take it out. 
Keep following this remedy until the white layer stops appearing.
This is when you will know that you are all set to get pregnant. You can then stop this remedy and start trying to conceive a baby.
- Rock Salt
You can begin by taking 100 grams of rock salt and soaking one tablespoon of it per 750ml of water. Wake up at 4 am the next morning and drink this solution. Follow this remedy for at least 3 to 6 months.
This salt solution will help improve fertility by improving the health of uterus and normalizing the menstrual irregularities.
It might be possible for you to suffer from diarrhea or vomiting while you are drinking the salt water. Do not worry as it is completely normal.
The occurrence of these signs also does not mean that you should stop using this remedy. If the problems persist, reduce the intake of salt water.
- Mustard Paste
You need to take at least four tablespoons of mustard seeds and grind them to form a fine paste.
This paste can be used on a daily basis starting from the fourth day of your normal menstrual cycle to improve fertility.
Basil is considered as a part of the most effective herbal home remedies to get pregnant. It is also quite easy to use. 
If you wish to be pregnant fast, all you got to do is chew 4 leaves of this herb on a daily basis. This can be followed by drinking a glass of milk.
You can also chew basil seeds every day to further improve your chances of getting pregnant. Use this remedy even during the menstrual cycle without any fear of complications.
Fennel is said to be one of the most powerful home remedies for fertility. Its role in improving fertility is also supported by scientific evidence. 
Fennel is said to be particularly effective for increasing the chances of conception in heavy set women.
- Start off by taking 6 grams of fennel in powdered form.
- This can be mixed with 12 grams of pure butter to form a mixture.
- Consume this mixture every day for 3 months without taking a gap to observe useful effects.
To use this remedy,
- You need 3 grams of both sugar and nutmeg in powdered form.
- Mix both powders and keep the mixture stored in an airtight jar.
- You can use this by mixing it in one cup of cow’s milk every day.
- Remember to start using it on the first day of your menstrual cycle and keep consuming it until the 8th day.
- Raspberry Leaves
These pleasant-tasting leaves have been used among other home remedies to get pregnant for a long time mainly because of their high nutrient value.
These leaves act as a great tonic for uterus because of high calcium content. You can use these leaves in dried form by mixing them in hot water.
Let the solution simmer for ten minutes and drink it as a form of herbal tea. 2 to 3 cups of this solution every day will increase your chances of getting pregnant to a great extent.
Alfalfa is one of the best home remedies for fertility because of its high vitamin value. It is said to contain vitamins A, E, D and L in addition to 8 different digestive enzymes. It is also said to contain different minerals in trace amounts.
Alfalfa is considered as a phytoestrogen that helps in balancing the levels of hormones in your body. 
When estrogen levels are high, alfalfa binds to its receptors and keeps estrogen expressing itself. In the case when estrogen levels are low, alfalfa binds with these receptors with a great potency to boost activity.
You can use this amazing herb by adding alfalfa sprouts to salads. However, do not consume too much of this herb as it can deplete minerals like magnesium and calcium from your body sometimes.
Also, check out our personal list of what you should and shouldn’t do in order to get pregnant easily.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Minimize your exposure to toxins.
- Keep your sugar level under control in case you have diabetes.
- Incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables into your daily diet.